Wednesday, January 11, 2006

My first blog post

Well, here goes. My dive into the crazy fast paced world of posting my thoughts for everyone to see. After talking to a really good friend of mine known to the world as QuesoKid and seeing his blog, and his other blog I decided "why not" and here I am. I am a big time sports fan, so, naturally, that is what I am going to ramble about. I enjoy all major sports, and a few minor ones, with my favorite sport of course being NBA basketball. I also have a favorite team, the San Antonio Spurs. So, with delay, my late entry into the wacky world of blogging has begun.

1 Comments:

Blogger QuesoKid said...

Welcome to the blogosphere!! Good luck with the blog.

BTW, it's official. They changed the name of the SBC Center to the AT&T Center.

Go Spurs!!

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home